Thursday, November 26, 2009

The ups & downs.

I've had so many visitors this pass few days. Nan-na have been cooking up a storm, throwing parties in my honour since I turned 12days old last Sunday. I took a road trip last weekend back to Daddy's (our soon to be home after Mummy's confinement period) place for my 12th day prayers. Nai-nai, Uncle Z, Aunt C was there to welcome me home. Daddy & Mummy had lunch there. We hung out for a few hours. I was looked after for an hour or two while Mummy took her power nap.

I must admit that I have been misbehaving quite a bit during the nights and have interrupted Mummy's sleeping pattern. Mummy had an emotional breakdown a few days back which lead to her having to take a break from me for a night. She was just completely overwhelmed & wiped out after feeding me on two hour intervals for 2days straight (not to mention nights). Daddy wasn't being too support I must say which also lead to Mummy's emotional breakdown. I'm so sorry Mummy, but that said, that's because I miss your hugs during the night and was hungry most of the time.

I have been growing well and have finally beaten the J for jaundice. I feel like a big girl now ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment