Wednesday, December 16, 2009

5 weeks & counting.

I'm 5 weeks old today, & I've been misbehaving quite a bit these few days. Mummy have been trying to "get along with the programme". We are still living with Grandpa & Grandma's at Klebang as Mummy prepares herself &, is still at practicing looking after me at night. It has been 3 nights now since the confinement aunty went home & Mummy's still trying bravely to meet my demands. And, I must admit, I'm a pretty demanding baby.

I can't explain it. I've been fidgeting all day since yesterday, day & night. I can't seem to sleep longer than a few minutes before feeling uncomfortable. Mummy has been burping, feeding & changing me endlessly while GrandMa & Kakak help out during the day. I hope my bowel movement will get better soon.

During Mummy's confinement, we had a restricted diet. I'm now more than a month old & Mummy's slowly introducing me to a new & improved diet through her "formula". So far, I've tasted nasi bryani & spaghetti. Quite exciting but my body's still making changes to the new diet which could explain my increased pooing. Tehehe... That said, we are both still learning & I'm happy to share this experience with Mummy.

Oh, & Mummy did some shopping yesterday, she bought me not one but TWO super cute boots from Mia Joie. Can't wait till I start walking the walk :)


Pic courtesy of Mia Joie

No comments:

Post a Comment