Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm a month old now!!

YAY! I'm finally a month old now. I can't believe how time flies. We had a party with all the trimmings yesterday. Mummy was a bit upset that the pom-poms, which was part of the decor didn't arrive in time from the States but, I still think everything looked lovely Mummy.

Many thanks to all that made the evening an even better affair.

It was so unfortunate that all 3 of Mummy's bridesmaids (AhYiVan, AhYiFaye & AhYiShaz) couldn't make it but don't worry, I'm sure we'll have another parteeee that we could celebrate together next year :)


To "Uncle" Nelson, thank you so much for being our special delivery boy. We love the cupcakes!!
To "Uncle" KK, we were so happy to see you, thank you so much for rushing all the way after work & also not forgetting your very special messages to me!!

Mummy & Daddy's wedding photographer took pictures for us last night, I will have some pics uploaded once we get 'em next week.

Lovesss...

No comments:

Post a Comment