Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mummy needs a break too.

Daddy had an interesting conversation with me last evening...

He said, "Kaylen, you know, when you grow up you should be a good girl and not buy so many bags like your Mummy. And, if you do, please ask Mummy to buy them for you"

Mummy then replied, "Sure, Mummy will buy you the bags and Daddy will get you the car of your dreams" *cheeky grin*

Daddy gave me a kiss and left last night. He had to catch a flight to Hong Kong early this morning to attend a good friend's wedding. I saw that look on Mummy's face when he left. She wished she could go as well. I was missing Daddy so much I refused to sleep for at least 3hours while Mummy patiently rocked me in her arms.

Today, I feel kinda bad after seeing how tired she looked as she retired. However, I did make up for the hours by sleeping a little bit longer through the night. Mummy was looking better after her nap. She forgot about how frustrated she felt last night after I flashed my gazillion dollar smile this morning.

Daddy texted us this morning to find out how we were doing and said that he wasn't having much fun without us there and that he misses us. He promised to me bring us there for a expensive short trip next year. Does that mean I get to go on my first Disneyland trip by the time I'm one? But, Mummy said we were going to Aunt V's convocation end of next year too. Wow!! Two trips? I know I'm so spoilt. Tehehe...


Wonder what gifts Daddy's gonna bring us when he gets home this weekend :))

No comments:

Post a Comment