Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm gonna have legs like Jessica Michibata.

Daddy & Mummy brought me to the medical centre again today for my second dose of vaccine. I tried to be brave but OUCH! did that jab hurt! It was over within a few seconds and everything went well, Mummy was on hand to sooth my loud cries. She said she felt the pain too when they gave me the jab. I've a slight temperature now but everyone from GrandMa to GrandPa has been by my side, spoiling me with hugs & kisses. I love the attention! :D

That said, I made Mummy & Daddy proud when they found out that I now weigh in at 4.75kgs, which is 2kgs heavier than I initially weighed and I'm now 57cm tall, which means I grew 7cm in this 1.5months. A bit taller than the average baby (probably from all those pictures of Jessica Michibata Mummy was looking at while she was pregnant with me. The lady has sure got a hot pair of legs). And, of course, Mummy's formula's still the best :))

No comments:

Post a Comment